Common Core Barrel Problems:
- It's not accurate enough.
- It's inefficient.
- It gets stuck.
- It's got a different cutting diameter to your other tools.
- Its teeth aren't lasting.
- Its teeth are wrong for the type of ground you're drilling.
- Its core is getting stuck inside the barrel.
- Its core is getting stuck down the hole.
- It's not strong enough, failing, tearing in half, bending, breaking or bits are falling off it.
Smart Core Barrel Solution:
Simply tell us:
- Your hole size
- Your core size
- Your ground condition
- Soft rock
- Hard rock
- Tree root
- Your machine specs
- Make and model
Done. Problem solved!
Core Barrel Specs:
- Teeth types include:
- Rock Rollers.
- Bullet Teeth.
- Shark Teeth.
- Block Teeth.
- Sizes range from 200mm to 1200mm diameter:
- Light duty suits small machines up to 45 tonne.
- Heavy duty suits drilling rigs and up to 50mm flights and heavy stems.
- Kelly box sizes range from 50mm to 200mm:
- Hex, round and square drives.
- Suits ground conditions:
- Soft rock.
- Hard rock.
- Tree root.
- Can be adapted to suit any machine.
- Are rigorously maintained, repaired & serviced to be strong, durable and efficient.
- Are available for immediate hire nationwide.
- Fully reinforced for greater strength and penetration.
9 Key Reasons To Use Our Core Barrel:
- We're the ONLY drilling and piling hire company in NZ that offers such a large variety of options, sizes, power and capabilities.
- We're the MOST experienced in manufacturing heavy duty drilling equipment.
- We manufacture, modify and repair fully reinforced, heavy duty to light industrial core barrels (for greater durability).
- We don't want our core barrels to fail, so they're rigorously maintained.
- We've adaptors available to suit all machines.
- We'll hire you a replacement core barrel while we repair yours.
- We ensure that our repaired core barrels are always made better than they were before.
- We're experienced in developing 'out of the box' requests.
- They're available for immediate hire nationwide (short or long term).
7 Key Reasons To Hire A Core Barrel:
- No capital outlay, depreciation or storage costs.
- Increased productively, as you get the exact core barrel you need.
- Greater budgeting and cost control, as the amount on invoice is the only cost to pay.
- Greater ease to on-charge the cost to your client.
- No spare parts, maintenance or mechanical costs (note you are liable for damages).
- Less concerns about breakages, due to meticulous manufacturing & maintenance control.
- Instant access to a wide variety of options, sizes, power and capabilities.