Common Auger Problems:
- It’s drilling too slowly.
- It’s not strong enough, failing, tearing in half, bending, breaking or bits are falling off it.
- Its teeth are falling out.
- It’s wrong for the type of ground you’re drilling.
- It can’t drill the exact sized hole you need.
- It’s not long enough to drill the exact depth you need.
- You can’t get a bigger digger onsite.
Smart Auger Solution:
Simply tell us:
- Your hole size
- Your ground condition
- Soft rock
- Hard rock
- Your machine specs
- Make and model
- Auger length you require
Done. Problem solved!
- Sizes range from 100mm to 1800mm diameter:
- Light duty suits skid steers and up to 45 tonne.
- Heavy duty suits drilling rigs and up to 50mm flights and heavy stems.
- Kelly box sizes range from 50mm to 200mm.
- Hex, round and square drives.
- Lengths range from 1000mm to 3200mm.
- Weights range from 20kg to 3 tonne.
- Suits ground conditions:
- Soft rock.
- Hard rock.
- Flat or coned bottomed.
- Can be adapted to suit any machine.
- Are rigorously maintained, repaired & serviced to be strong, durable and efficient.
- Are fully reinforced with hardfacing around the entire auger with extra gussets and stiffening to reduce wear and tear.
- Are available for immediate hire nationwide.
9 Key Reasons To Use Our Auger:
- We're the ONLY drilling and piling hire company in NZ that offers such a large variety of options, sizes, power and capabilities.
- We're the MOST experienced in manufacturing heavy duty drilling equipment.
- We manufacture, modify and repair fully reinforced, hard faced augers with thicker flights and heavier stems (for greater durability).
- We don't want our augers to fail, so we make them awesome at drilling holes cleanly, rapidly and accurately.
- We've adaptors available to suit all machines.
- We'll hire you a replacement auger while we repair yours.
- We ensure that our repaired augers are always made better than they were before.
- We're experienced in developing 'out of the box' requests.
- They're available for immediate hire nationwide (short or long term).
7 Key Reasons To Hire An Auger:
- No capital outlay, depreciation or storage costs.
- Increased productively, as you get the exact auger you need.
- Greater budgeting and cost control, as the amount on invoice is the only cost to pay.
- Greater ease to on-charge the cost to your client.
- No spare parts, maintenance or mechanical costs (note you are liable for damages).
- Less concerns about breakages, due to meticulous manufacturing & maintenance control.
- Instant access to a wide variety of options, sizes, power and capabilities.